1. How do I book?
SIMPLE! Search your event using the postcode finder above, select your day(s) and times you're looking to attend along with a proposed number of people and give the centre a call quoting School Snowsport Week.
2. Can my school get involved in the action?
YES! All schools regardless of type or size can bring a group or class of pupils!
3. Can we bring as many people as we like?
YES! Although it's best to check with the centre how many people they can accommodate at once before booking
4. But I don't have any equipment?
NOT A PROBLEM! All instruction and ski hire is included at all sessions - just make sure you wrap up warm with long sleeved tops and pants (jeans and tracksuits are acceptable!) and bring some form of gloves.
5. Are sessions happening during school time and after school too?
Most clubs and centres have sessions throughout the day so whenever works best for you and there is availability!
6. My class teacher needs a risk assessment from the club or ski slope?
DON'T PANIC! All clubs and slopes will be able to provide this for you.
7. Can Teachers get involved too?
Of course! It's a great way of motivating the class and also a fantastic opportunity to learn at the same time